Client’s access the feature via the “Virtual Assistant” link they see in the header after completing a screening. Caseworkers can update a client’s setting in the “Cases” page, by clicking on the “Edit” button. An option can be set to receive updates via email or SMS.
- Ensure that you have the client's correct email address or phone number where they can receive messages.
- Ensure that the phone number is valid (no punctuation, please) or that the email address is valid (e.g. it must contain an "at" symbol).
- Ensure that the preferred method of communication is correctly set (e.g. Email or Text Message).
- Save your changes and then return to the client's "Edit" page.
- If there is no error message and you want to send a "magic link" to your client immediately, click the "Send" button and ensure that the client received an email or SMS.